CHARLES HODGSON FOWLER (1840-1910) SIGNED SLIP, "C. H. Fowler", 2.75 x 1.5, by prolific English ecclesiastical architect who specialized in building and especially, restoring churches. He was an associate of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), Architect to Rochester Cathedral and Lincoln Cathedral, and Architect to the Diocese of York and the Diocese of Lincoln. In the 1860's he had an apprenticeship with Sir George Gilbert Scott and from 1885 to the time of his death, he was Architect to the Dean and Chapter of Durham, a post that had previously been held by Sir George Gilbert Scott. Almost all of Fowler's work was done in four counties: County Durham, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. In fine condition, with adhesive remnants on the reverse with no show through.